Wednesday 16 June 2010

Regret, Re-think and Do Not Repeat.

Regret.

Yes. I did.
You wouldn't know how regret was i when i drove the car and crashed with lamp accidentally.
Sorry, my sister.
I know this is my careless mistake, and I shouldn't be dare enough to drive without your permission.
Fortunately, i didn't crash with other cars, and peoples. 
Unfortunately, i caused you being scolded by him.
I re-think for a whole night, and considering about how am i suppose to face you.
Escape is not the way, i know it.
How many times of sorry i did say to you, but i know it couldn't help up anything.
It cannot heal the disappointment that i have caused.
Last but not least,
Sorry.
I Swear.
I wouldn't repeat it.





1 comment:

bebe said...

luckly u not get hurt ...next time careful la~

Related Posts with Thumbnails