Friday 8 May 2009

Happy sweet 17th birthday

I was dissapointed with you.
In my mind, i was full of hope that you would wish me "Happy birthday".
However, you were not.
Every message that i read, was not from you.
How much am i expect the sender was you.
But, it was not.
It was fine.


Thank you for those who greeted me happy birthday.
It was my unforgettable birthday.
Dad and mum, i would keep the angpou nicely.
Sister, thank your for your best regard.
Fish hubby, your pillow and letter made me touched;
Siew mai, thank your for your note book, it's nice;
H2O, your chocolate melted my heart;
Ting2, I could save more money (^^)
4th Lou po, your surprise scared me;
Wai2, Your necklace looks nice;
Ben, chocolate banana cake is nice xD
Joyce, Singing birthday song to me;
Joanne, thanks for your wishes.
Kim yee, thank you for wishing.
Bebe, wished me being a 17 years old girl.
My lovely classmates, love you all =)

It was my sweet 17th birthday.
Thank you everyone.
=]

2 comments:

1906 said...

你想要的东西我给不到你,
小小的心意,还是希望你会喜欢..

也希望当天的你是真的快乐,
不要再觉得失望好吗?

wong said...

你忘了我!可是nevermind la^^wish u again 生日快乐!(n_n)

Related Posts with Thumbnails