Tuesday 9 November 2010

IF I HAD RAPUNZEL’S HAIR

First, this photo is posted out not to scare you but entertain you :D
My hair used to be very long but i have cut it until very short.
For the beginning moment, my friends were laughing at me because i did look like wearing a helmet everyday.
Hence, they had created a new nickname  for me.
"HELMET HAIR".
Well, Helmet hair is not bad, at least i look cute and younger, and much more "safety."
As you all know, helmet is used to protect our head.
:D

Anyway, Erhemmm, What if i have70-feet-long hair?
WOAH!
WOAH!
WOAH!
It's pretty LOOOOOOOOONG.

IF I have 70-feet-long hair, the first thing i will do is Bungee Jump! 
Tied knot my hair on a steady wood or something else which are fixed and safe, Then I can just jump down with my pretty long hair. :D 
I do not have to pay any single cent yet can enjoy the excitement of bungee jump; 
It can refresh my diary by stated there :" A bungee jump with my 70-feet-long hair." 
How cool Is it? :D


Then, i shall use my LOOOOOOOOONG hair to arrest offenders like cowboy? 
I can ensure the safety of residents and reduce the criminal rates.
:D
My hair really can help me a lot.
XD

                            Furthermore, i can break the Guinness world record that i have 70-feet-long hair. 
                         After that, people will feel surprise and amazed with my looooong hair. 
               Then, i will become famous like celebrities. (PERHAPS) 
        At least my 70-feet-long hair make me proud.


:D

 70-feet-long hair!


Another Disney movie is coming to the town again!

Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale



So, let's watch the trailer of Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale
=)

Share the synopsis before i end my post.
Walt Disney Pictures presents RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE, an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel (voice of MANDY MOORE) is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit (voice of ZACHARY LEVI). With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair.

With original music by Alan Menken and lyrics by Glenn Slater, this comedic re-imagining of the classic Brothers Grimm fairytale comes to theaters in Disney Digital 3D™.



* You shall hit into cinema just for this new awesome Disney Movie :)

2 comments:

Yong said...

nice hair!!!!
so u dun hv to wearing helmet while riding motorbike~~
;p

Unknown said...

so did you get the invitation?

Related Posts with Thumbnails