Friday 8 January 2010

Damn you.


Now I'm working at Pavilion.

Announcement for today:
Do not visit me or talk to me when I'm working.
My stupid area manager doesn't like it.
I have been scolded for twice.
Anyway, I'm trying to be patient.
Yet, DON'T drives me to the end.
I will shut down all CCTV, and bang you off to the door.
Then, cut you part by part. 
Begin from head till toes.
Damn you.

However, i love other stuffs.
Suren, Shazmin, Sayed
=)
*(excluded area manager)
Her face is sour than sour palm, bitter than bitter gourd.
It's too bad . =X

Yet, I love my job much.
At least, i have learned many things.
Again, Try to be patient.
Everything will be fine. 
=]
*Today i sold most shoes, talked most. xD

God Bless me.
=}
Photobucket
 I have high dignity, even though I'm short. =)

Babe:
I'm alright. My leg still can support.
Hahas.
Anyway, Do your best. 
Miss You too =D

Dear:
Sorry for stop sms you recently, i can't sms during working time.
I think, your dad will understand it one day soon.
=}

K:
Sometimes i thought you're by my side.
(hallucination)
xD
I'm Missing you.

1 comment:

阿紫 said...

well, i think that your manager will ask for some help if he read ur blog post XD

加油咯,工作的日子不好过,不过也是学习到很多体验到很多的一段时间啊=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails