Thursday 22 October 2009

Countdown♥

♥Babe:
6 days more is your birthday.
So sorry for i can't wish you "Happy Birthday" directly.
Through phone wishing you is the only way.
Hope Keong Gor can impress you with a wonderful birthday party.
You're expecting for my present?
I swear, i will make you cry. Hahas.
Time did pass so fast.
We knew each other for a year ++.
We past through challenges, unhappiness, even argument.
I'm sure you know, You're part of my life.
=)

♥Dear:
SPM is coming soon.
We work together to strike the best =D
Hope you like the cupcakes.
Our friendship is just like an alloy.
[Pure Metal + Some Impurities]
This is why we're still best friends.



♥Classmates
That day i just realized, we have been through a lot of stuffs.
Three-quarter of my memories belong with you all.
[The day we went to Sunway Lagoon]
[Our performance]
[Dance along]
[Sing along]
[With tears and sweat]
These memories are irreplaceable.
Never.
Even though we're leaving soon, but memories will remind me.
The day we met each other. 
=)



Finally is your turn.
Don't worry.
I will still leave u a place.
Just like heart, 4 chambers.
You're staying one in it.


3 comments:

TiNG said...

very touching man...


-mashimaro-

wind said...

怎么突然感性起来 ...

年尾了
感触一定特别多 =]

超群 JaCkSoN said...

卢采伶!很久没联络了,sms只是那少少几封。

你忽略我啊?


我们 要毕业了。我们长大了!

Related Posts with Thumbnails