Thursday 18 September 2008

Ponteng sekolah.

Today i woke up late, and during the last minute i made the decision: Don't want go to school.
I can't always skip school, because i'm a good girl.
xD


During afternoon, sister and I went to Papparich had lunch.
There recommended us the stim bread, it's nice =)
Anyway, i miss its Milo dinasour, yummy yummy!
=D




Now my stomach start anti, i should not eat too much.
If pain again, i will go and sleep.
(Sleep can calm down all the problems. HAHA)



I quite miss my bio and add-maths class, i must rush up to catch my syllabus.
In addition, my add-maths tutor was angry with me.
Fortunately it was just temporarily, if not i will guilty till die.



Friends, i sleep for noon, night will wake up.
(Pig...(n___n)zZZZz)
Good night!

1 comment:

1906 said...

"Sleep can calm down all the problems"
i totally agree with u ..! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails