Wednesday 17 September 2008

Happy birthday, my dearest joanne!


Today happened a lot of things.
Firstly was the prefects stuff.

Shirley was crying non-stop, because of she hate the woman who dislike her.

Hey woman, don't make us to the death road, we will betray you.

Don't worry, just betray and start to destroy your life, there is nothing.






Don't talk sad things. Let's talk about my dearest joanne, her birthday. =)
17 of september, 2008.

We bought her a Secret recipe cake, chocolate indulgence.
It tasted very nice and soft, make me want to eat again. xD
Because of United States' stock price drop, world's stock price drop too.

Yet, i have no money to buy gift.

Hence, i used 8 roses to make a gift for her.
Although not any thing that very expensive, but at least is my sincerity. =)
Love you, my dear.
muacks~




Now i scored 5A's in exam, 4A1 and 1A2.

Besides of scoring 5A's, i got 2 9G in test!

Oh my god!
Add-maths, failed.
Physics, failed.

Now still got the history, chemistry, moral and maths.

But i predict my chemistry and moral no A.
Just predict, not sure yet.
Till now, i also didn't believe that my bio got 80 marks!
Woohoo~
O.o

Hope i can score better in final exam. All the best!
(For who are sitting for trial exam, good luck and all the best =) )


Flower =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails