Friday 20 June 2008

Give me a lil time


Balloons contain my exhaled air.




I need a lil time to relax down myself.

Perhaps, i do over care about my studies and co-curriculum.

Eventually, i paid and work hard is just want to "build road" for my future.

Is that considering as fault?

I knew the time we being together is getting less, but we have no choice.



=)



Hope we still smile.



Not a hope, but a must.












You tried to accompany me, but i over concentrated on my duties, my studies.



I have no intended to leave alone, while i do really need you beside me.
Yet, everything is changing.



Time brings everything gone.



Since when, our relationship doesn't meant anything?



You are stubborn in the lil stuffs, but i do really hope u put ur eyesight far a bit.



At least, it was good for me, and you, absolutely.



I'm begging you, please give me a lil time to relax down myself.



If we are keep fighting and argueing, there is no benefit for us.



It's true.












Keep smiling =)










As a result, you are addicted in playing computer..



I do always need your accompanions, but you afforded me to accompany you.



Is that we exchanged our jobs accidentally?



Girls need comfort, not keep paying without gain anything.









Anything.









I trusted you.



I built trustworthy on you.



Don't break it, and break my heart.



Please.



I'm in a manner way to tell you.



Dear, thanks for your cooperation.








Smiling always =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails